Author / Co-Author Registration Fee Includes
- Certificates for author and co-authors (Only Two)
- Journal Publication
- Coffee Breaks
- Participation in the Technical Program
- Awards Ceremony
- Welcome Reception
- Conference Accessories/Kits
- Conference Bag
- Conference Proceedings
- Conference Proceeding CD
Once your paper is accepted the registration, the process begins. You have to complete the following steps.
At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. If an author has more than one accepted papers, there will be a discount on the registration fees for additional papers.
Please see the Fee Structure mentioned below or in the “acceptance letter” you have received. The regular fee will be charged up to 6 pages and after that additional USD 20/ INR 200 per additional page will be charged
Each registration covers maximum one paper.Participating members may register as per the following charges.
|Research Scholar /students :
| Industrial participant :
All papers will be checked with advance plagiarism detection tools like Turnitin or iThenticate.
All the accepted research articles will be considered for Springer series "3rdInternational Conference on Applied Soft Computing Techniques ". [Pending Approval](Scopus Indexed)
All the accepted paper will be consider in Scopus, SCI, Web of Science, Ei Compendex & Annexure - I Journals, with additional charges. Please contact the organizing chair (+91 9489451619, +91 9159676731, email@example.com) for the publication costs.
We accept payment by Net Banking / IMPS / NEFT / DD
Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately.
After completion of registration fee process, participants are required to send the scan copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
Any modification in the paper will be not accepted after the final submission date.
No registration will be entertained after last date of registration.
Mail Bank Statement
Once you have transferred the money mail the bank statement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camera Ready Paper Submission
Submit Camera-ready paper as per the guidelines with payment slip and registration form to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- (a) The participants MUST bear all banking charges.
- (b) Participants to Please mention the Remitter's (Participant/Author) name, Paper-ID and the Purpose of remittance (Registration Fees) clearly in the Funds Transfer Application.
- (c) Registration fees do not include accommodation and travel
In case if an author wishes to cancel the registration, the full amount will not be refunded. Refunds will be subjected to an administrative charge to be borne by the registrant. Bank charges that occur will also have to be borne by the registrant. No refund will be made for cancellation after the paper being scheduled in the conference (technical session)
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to go to the respective conference page and redirect to registration page, which can be found below the prices. This is for both speakers and delegates categories. Select the respective category and proceed further to confirm your participation.
You need to send your payment Proof (Scan copy of Bank receipt) along with your complete registration details. Please bearing the proof of payment in the account mentioned above in case of offline payment or Order ID in case of online payment and mail to the registration form to the official Mail IDicasct@klu.ac.in
Your registration for the conference will be complete when you receive an acknowledgement message stating the same from us.
You need to go to the respective conference page and redirect to registration page, which can be found below the prices. This is for both speakers and delegates’ categories. Select the respective category and proceed further to confirm your participation.
Once the payment has been received we will email you a registration acknowledgement. However we make every effort to do this as early as possible, so please bear with us, your patience is highly appreciated..
Invitation letter is provided, who require an invitation to assist with their travel visa application. Regarding the same you can directly contact the respective conference secretary through an email.
Yes, all delegates and speakers are able to get certificates at conference registration desk and are available anytime during the conference.
Contact the respective conference secretary through email or you may directly contact at Conference mail Id
You can simply email to the respective conference secretary.
All conference details will be available on the corresponding conference website or for more details contact the respective conference coordinator
Do's and Dont's
- Send your Original Research paper.
- • Send the paper in .doc/.docx Format and take the help of “Sample paper template” from the conference website.
- • Read the “Rules and Regulations” of the conference carefully.
- • Note the last date of paper submission from the conference website and send the paper before the last date of submission.
- • Note the last date of registration. If your paper gets selected, your registration must be confirmed before the last date of registration.
- • Do visit the official conference website (only) and use the official mail id of the conference for all communication and latest information. (Always refresh the webpage for any update)
- • Do check your registered mail ID and mobile number regularly. Any conference notifications will be communicated by mail and phone only.
- • Do ask for the “Conference Schedule” mail from the conference coordinator after the last date of registration only
- • Do not send the papers with high plagiarism.
- • Do not book your travel and accommodation before taking the “Conference Schedule” mail from our conference coordinator. The organizer will not provide any financial loss for travel cancellation/travel rescheduling due to conference rescheduling.
- • Do not reach the venue long before the reporting time on the day of the conference.
- • Do not use any adult picture, controversial map or picture while presenting or publishing your paper.
- • Do not consider the payment confirmation mail (From Payment Gateway) as the final confirmation mail.
- • Wait for the “Conference Schedule” e-mail from the conference coordinator after the last date of registration
Note: For more query, Contact (+91 9489451619, +91 9159676731) or E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)